- Fees for all counseling and therapy services are $150 for a 60-minute session.
- There is no charge for brief phone consultations under 15 minutes in length. After 15 minutes, the charge is $37.50 per 15 minutes.
I am an in-network provider for HealthChoice insurance only.
If you are covered by any other insurance plan, I am considered an out-of-network provider. In those instances, you will need to pay me directly after each session, and then I will provide you with a receipt for services (commonly called a “superbill”), which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement consideration.
Out-of-network coverage varies by plan, so before you schedule an appointment, I recommend that you contact your plan administrator or insurance company to understand the specific out-of-network coverage benefits provided under your plan. Some helpful questions to ask of them include:
- What is the maximum allowable rate you will reimburse me for out-of-network services?
- Is there a deductible that has to be met before I am reimbursed for out-of-network therapy sessions? If so, what is the deductible, and how close am I to meeting it?
- Is there are limit as to the number of sessions for which you will reimburse me?
Cash, check, and most credit cards are accepted for payment at the time services are rendered. Health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) are also accepted. Please make checks payable to David Croninger.
To avoid being charged for the full cost of your session, please contact me at (405) 226-8509 at least 24 hours in advance (excluding weekends) to cancel or reschedule your appointment. I am currently booked multiple weeks out, so providing me with this notice allows me the opportunity to serve new and existing clients who are on the waiting list.